What are we doing?
DubNet is about bringing small Irish businesses together in a friendly fun environment Our main goal is that you have a good night out and meet new people and potential customers! There is no hard sell! We aim to bring you five short 3 min presentations from small business owners and one 3 min talk on the use of social media in your business We want to bring like minded people together to promote what they do in a relaxed and friendly environment
DubNet was set up by Angela, Donnchadh and Ralph who all have small
businesses They have all attended meet ups before but felt there was
something missing! They wanted to create something different, a relaxed
friendly way of meeting other small business! They also wanted to help
small businesses who still haven't got used to Facebook or twitter with
a simple guide presentation Most of all they wanted to create a good
event with a great positive buzz
What will you get out of it?
- It's hosted in The Church Venue which is the best venue in Dublin!
- You will get to meet lots of other interesting businesses
- You can network and meet potential customers or just new friends
- You will learn how other small business market their business and how they use social media
- You will learn how to see the potential from using social media yourself for your business
- You will get to relax enjoy and have fun
- What more could you want on a Thursday night?
09.01.15Registration Now Open!
27.01.15Speakers will be announced.
17.02.15Check your email for final event information.
19.02.15Bring lots of business cards
19.02.15A provisional date for our next event
19.02.15Be sure to sign-up. More information coming soon.
12.02.12Registration Now Open! We have four pass types available this.
05.02.12Green Initiatives at LoRe. See how we are being environmentally.
Bryan's Master Cobblers
Bijou Beaute beauty salon